Thursday, January 29, 2009

Time

I don't read Brad DeLong, but I was pointed to his blog today to read a post where he had dubbed someone "The Stupidest Man Alive Emeritus". Truly, the pinnacle of reasoned debate.

In general, I tend not to trust economists who have the time to post nine blog entries a day - and it's only 3pm in California. Presumably if I dug backwards at all, I could find worse, e.g. yesterday featured twelve entries.

Let me throw out a quick note to those of you who haven't seen it: the US stimulus plan will include prohibits on importing materials, particularly steel, for the purpose of building public works projects. That being said, it will take a heck of a lot more than a trade dispute for the average Canadian to think poorly of him.

Working on a pretty substantive post on education for Maclean's as a follow-up to the reaction I received last time. If I can finish up this macro calibration before it gets too late, I'll throw it up tonight.

1 comment:

brad said...

You haven't read anything by Donald Luskin, have you?

Brad DeLong