Sunday, August 26, 2007

Totally Unrelated to Economics, I

Perhaps the first installment of a Sunday series? Who knows. Let's run down the week. Feel free to ignore these if you're just here for economics.

1) Link: Walkscore. I feel safe in posting my address, since I'm only here for five more days and would be glad of company in any case. Regardless, this free, no-registration-required service provides a 'walkability measure' of your living situation. The idea is that it can aid prospective homebuyers, but as The Oil Drum points out, it could be definitely viewed in the context of energy.

2) I have been reading A Tale of Two Cities and as mentioned previously, Sherlock Holmes. Also xkcd.com, if you count webcomics.

3) I have been watching Mahou Sensei Negima and Great Teacher Onizuka.

4) I have been playing La Pucelle: Tactics and Grandia III.

5) numRuns = 2; numPepsi = 5.

6) No new adds to the aggregator.

No comments: